Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Curiosity?

This just in . . . I have a lot of questions and no amount of internet surfing has disclosed the answers. Can that still happen? Or am I just a notoriously bad surfer?

The way I see it there has got to be a way to find out what I want to know. There does not seem to be a compendium on how people feel after foreclosure. You can find your brief story on what it is like when someone is going through foreclosure, but wheres the follow-up? Inquiring minds want to know! It's just like the movies, you're left wondering WTF? Are they still together? Are they happy, sad, indifferent? Are they relieved, dancing, distressed, consuming cat food? Hello? This is important stuff!

Believe you me, I am not making light of the situation. I just want to know what happened to the people? All I get in a google search is technical stuff, and even when I do a search for stories, I get nothing but current situations and a little story with a lotta judgment! Is there anybody out there who wants to talk to me about how their lives are now. Were there any gifts in the situation? Or does it get worse over time? There are a few and I have read them and will be contacting the posters, but in lieu of that, well I just want to know!

So now I am in search of stories! If you know of anyone who has gone through foreclosure and is willing and or wants to talk about it can you please have them contact me? Or, if you can think of any creative ways I can locate and talk to people about this I would be very interested. My creative is at an all time low, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. It's all about attitude and deciding how you see it. Is a learning experience or are you such a mess that you can only have disaster befall you?

    ReplyDelete